From Huben's Wiki
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 or 2 sweet peppers, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic
Saute these until the onions are transparent.
- 1 tsp cumin
- black pepper
- a bay leaf
- basil or oregano or parsley (optional)
- hot pepper (optional)
- 1 lb frozen or fresh vegetables: carrot, green beans, corn, and peas
- 2 or 3 cans beans
- 3/4 cup sun dried or roasted tomatoes
Heat through on the stove.
In a casserole dish, layer the mixture with:
- soft corn tortillas
- shredded cheese (cheddar or monteray jack)
Heat it through in the oven, about 20 minutes at 350.
- sour cream.