From Huben's Wiki
Your calculator can do all sorts of amazing things. Here are some of the common ones you will need.
- MEM (2nd +), 5:Reset..., 1:All Memory, 2:Reset
- 3:Clear Entries
Get back to typing in calculations.
You can exit from the graphing screen and almost any other screen with 2nd MODE (QUIT).
Where do I find the absolute value function (or other functions?)
- Absolute value is in the MATH - NUM menu.
- Roots are in the MATH menu.
- Exponentiation is with the ^ key: a^b means a to the b power.
Scatter Plots and Lines of Regression
Also known as line of best fit.
- Algebra 2 (Glencoe Red) Ch. Extend 2.5, p. 92.