Review Of Creating and Using Classes and Objects
From Huben's Wiki
Based on learning from projects:
- initialize fields
- can call each other with this()
- Creating and using objects
- Variables have names, can be basic types or object types: they are not objects themselves.
- Object type variables contain addresses of the objects
- Objects (or instances) have no names, but they have a type (or class)
- Arrays of objects.
- Creating the variable.
- Creating the array.
- Setting the elements of the array to objects.
- Accessing the elements of the array of objects.
- Using methods and fields of objects.
- The dot operator.
- Scope of public and private fields and methods.
- Accessors and modifiers.
- Data hiding.
- toString() method
- Are static final fields in a class, usually public.