Tangy Rice-Sesame Pudding
From Huben's Wiki
From "Diet For A Small Planet", pg.156
- 3/4 cup raw brown rice, cooked
- 2-2.5 cups orange juice
- 6 tb sesame meal (I use toasted sesame seed)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- grated rind of an orange (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
Combine all, and place in an oiled baking dish. Bake at 350 for an hour, or until firm.
Excellent with whipped cream, and makes a great breakfast.